Here is what you need to know:
- It was supposed to be a deal reserved for O2 Priority members, but it appears to be working for everyone as well
- You can take advantage of this offer by clicking on the button below – if you need to enter a code during sign up, please use PELOTONPRIORITY.
- Make sure you cancel before the trial ends in order to avoid being charged for continuing after the trial is over
Let this be the year you make your dreams come true!
Peloton now offers a 90-day trial to its app, rather than a 30 day trial, since many people are stuck at home. Participating in the app doesn’t require owning a Peloton treadmill or bike. Classes include yoga, HIIT, stretching, strength training, and others.
In an earlier email, Peloton members were told live classes would still be held, but they wouldn’t be open to the general public.
There are multiple streaming workout services that are offering free trials for people who are being told to stay inside. This might be one of the most enticing offers because Peloton offers three months’ worth of programming for free, which is enough time to establish a habit and possibly stick with it.
Get Fit and Healthy with Peloton: Try their Free 90-Day Subscription Trial for At-Home Workouts
Are you tired of your old workout routine and looking for a new and exciting way to stay fit and healthy? Look no further than Peloton. Peloton offers a range of at-home workouts that are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals, no matter what they may be. And now, for a limited time only, Peloton is offering a free 90-day subscription trial for its at-home workout app.
With Peloton, you can access a variety of workouts, from cycling and running to yoga and strength training. And with the Peloton app, you can take your workouts wherever you go, whether you’re at home or on the go.
Peloton Offers Free 90-Day Subscription Trial for Its At-Home Workout App
Peloton is a fitness company that offers a range of at-home workout options, from cycling and running to yoga and strength training. Peloton was founded in 2012 and has quickly become one of the top-rated fitness companies in the world.
How Does the Peloton App Work?
The Peloton app is available for download on iOS and Android devices. Once you have downloaded the app, you can access a variety of workouts, including live and on-demand classes, personalized training programs, and more. With the Peloton app, you can also track your progress, set goals, and connect with other Peloton users.
What are the Benefits of the Peloton App?
There are many benefits to using the Peloton app, including:
- Access to a wide variety of workouts, including cycling, running, yoga, and strength training
- Live and on-demand classes with top-rated trainers from around the world
- Personalized training programs that are tailored to your fitness goals and abilities
- A community of Peloton users who can offer support and motivation
- The ability to track your progress, set goals, and monitor your fitness level
What Workouts are Available on the Peloton App?
Peloton offers a range of workouts that are designed to meet the needs of all fitness levels. Some of the workouts that are available on the Peloton app include:
- Strength Training
No matter what your fitness goals may be, Peloton has a workout that is right for you.
How to Sign Up for the Peloton Free Trial?
Time needed: 3 minutes
To sign up for the Peloton free 90-day subscription trial, follow these steps:
- Go to Peloton’s website and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Choose the plan that is right for you.
- Create a Peloton account or log in to your existing account.
- Enter your payment information (you will not be charged during the free trial period).
- Download the Peloton app and start working out!
FAQs About Peloton’s 90-Day Subscription Trial
Yes, the Peloton free trial
After the 90-day free trial period ends, you will be charged for the plan that you chose during sign-up. If you decide that the Peloton app is not for you, you can cancel your subscription at any time during the trial period to avoid being charged.
Yes, you can cancel your Peloton subscription at any time, without penalty. Simply go to your account settings and select “cancel subscription.”
While Peloton is known for its high-tech exercise equipment, you do not need any special equipment to use the Peloton app. Many of the workouts can be done with little to no equipment, and there are modifications available for those who do not have access to certain equipment.
Peloton offers a variety of support options during the free trial period, including customer service, a knowledge base, and a community forum where you can connect with other Peloton users.
Peloton’s free 90-day subscription trial is a great opportunity to try out their at-home workout app and experience all that Peloton has to offer. With a wide range of workouts, personalized training programs, and top-rated trainers, Peloton is a great choice for anyone looking to get fit and healthy. So why not give it a try? Sign up for Peloton’s free trial today and start your fitness journey with one of the best workout apps on the market!